Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgivin's!

Happy Thanksgivin's Patterned History Readers!

            Sorry this comes a bit late in the day but guess who got stuck with cooking duty.  That's right, I did.  But it's ok.  I kind of enjoy being a host.  People get to make Donna Reed comparisons and that is NEVER bad.  


            I hope everyone ate more than they should have and said some snide comments to their least favorite family member.  My gift to you on this day of thanks is the J.C. Leyendecker painting commemorating Thanksgiving 1928.  I don't know much about this painting since I'm too full to research it further.  The couch is where I am and also where I'll stay for the rest of the night.  But hey, the footballer is easy on the eyes so it's got that going for it.

Philip - In Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...