Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to WOOORK!! 1-10-11

           Welcome back to WOOORK!!  I know it's tough to get back into the swing of things.  I've actually found myself going through "Holiday Snack" Withdrawl.  I've been found walking aimlessly around the office searching for cakes, cookies, candy.... ANYTHING sweet that may be left over.  Like a crackhead I'd be muttering to myself out of sheer frustration.  They say the first couple weeks are the worst.  And if this doesn't work there is always the Methadone clinic so all is not lost.  But to help me out I found my dear old friend Claudette Colbert's shoulder to cry on.  Her only request, "Try your best not to get any tears on the Travis Banton gown."  Something about being back on the set of "Cleopatra" or some such nonsense.  Well I hope Ms. Colbert helps you through your work week as well.  

 

Philip - In Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...