Monday, January 31, 2011

Back to WOOORK!! - 1/31/11

           I'm not gonna lie to you kids.  Daddy had a rough weekend.  I lost my camera!  That's gonna put a damper on my posting skills.  It's alright though I'll be getting a new camera.  So in order to prop me up-right on this most evil of weekdays I called in the only thing I knew that could help. 


           There they are, Miss Kay Kendall's epic eyebrows.  It's funny I have the same outfit in Black.... no I don't.  I said earlier I can lie to you guys.  You do have to admit Orry-Kelly knocked it out of the park on the "Les Girls" costumes.  Essence of WOOORK!!!

Philip - in Brooklyn

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled across your blog, and was surprised and happy to find that SSUWAT had been name-checked on it! You guys are delightful, and very talented.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...