Sunday, September 19, 2010

Progress Report on Black Beauty

            So I’ve been beading every moment I can on this sassy lady.  So far I think she’s lookin pretty good.  I mean she’s far from being done mind you.  My little container with the beads still has about half a pound of beads left in it.  Did I fail to mention I plan on using every bead I got on this lil’ sucker?  Oh yeah… she’s gonna look THAT good.
            Enjoy the pictures guys!  I’ll be posting more as she's coming along.

-Philip in Brooklyn

Front View of the Special Lady.

A nice side view

A detail of the hip drape and beading.

2 comments:

  1. A dress any young woman would want in her wardrobe. The style is classic and your touches only add to it's Beauty....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...