Saturday, October 2, 2010

Seawolf

 
               So I done designed myself a sweater!  I bought this yarn almost a year ago, and I’ve finally thought of a project worth its majesty.  It is a gray tweed cashmere wool blend and it's so soft you wanna punch the person next to you for no reason at all!  May I introduce you to Seawolf.  


Seawolf is a shawl collar pull over sweater with a welted kangaroo pouch pocket.  For stitch interest I’ve decided to do a stitch change around the collar.  I put a 1 ½” area around the collar where the stitches change to purls.  I’ll be sharing the pattern after I finish the sweater.  Since this is a work in progress, and my first shawl collar, I may need to finesse the pattern a bit before I share it with people, but let me know if you’re interested in the pattern!
Trust me there is plenty more to come.  I've already begun knitting and I'll post shortly on the progress!

Philip - In Brooklyn

1 comment:

  1. I would definitely be interested in the pattern! Would I have to have a knitting machine to make it though? Also, you should check out Jared Flood's new line of yarn, called Shelter. It's raised, spun, and dyed in the US and looks amazing, although a little pricey for an entire sweater. Would love to knit a scarf or shawl from it though.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...