Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Toadstool Update


               Hey there lads and ladies!  So as you can see the Queen of My Heart, Princess Toadstool, has a fly ass brooch that she rocks on the daily!  So my costume would not be complete without my Toadstool Bling Bling.... SOLID!
 

            Seen below is the finished product of my hard work.  17 karats of flawless Aquamarine Rhinestones extracted from the same mine as the Hope Diamond.  Insurance value : $25.00


             Shown below is my jacket main fabric pinned and ready to be cut out.  2 things about the jacket shell.  1) Haven't patterned the sleeves yet and 2) you will notice the center back panel is not being cut out just yet.  I want to make sure that I get the right shape to achieve the look I want.  Therefore I am cutting that panel out of muslin to see if I need to adjust the pattern piece.  Measure twice, cut once as they always say.


Philip - In Brooklyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...